The storage drive containing my music in writing and other things died.
If it weren’t for youtube, Metronome would have been lost. So I have that at least.
This means the song I was working on next is set WAY back. But I move on.
I’m toying with several ideas for the next project while trying to rewrite my song.
1. Making a music video for Metronome. The good version on Youtube, not the very bad version I did later.
2. Finding some open domain karaoke music and putting a filk together. Then making a music video.
3. Recording another historical song. If I could find music to go with it that would be even better, but just in case I’m pondering what song would do good the way I do things now.
Ah, well. Moving along, as I said.